From the heart of Florence, over the excavated ruins of a Roman caldarium, rises stunning Byzantine-era Torre della Pagliazza, inside whose ancient walls today lies a renowned four-star hotel (and private museum!): Hotel Brunelleschi. It’s just a five-minute walk to UNESCO World Heritage Site Piazza del Duomo’s Gothic-style cathedral and the extraordinary Uffizi Gallery. Choose one of 95 spacious rooms and suites, overlooking either lively Via dei Calzolari or picturesque Piazzetta del Giglio. Each has been skilfully restored and equipped with modern facilities. Dine in intimate gourmet Restaurant Santa Elisabetta or Tuscan-flavored Osteria della Pagliazza. Savor tapas, original cocktails – and ice cream “appetizers” – in the exclusive “Tower Bar.” Book one of these amazing packages through Macris Travel and also receive exclusive amenities.
- One way Private transfer from Florence Airport / Railway station
- Two nights in double room;
- Full American buffet breakfast
- A delicious dinner served in the Hotel Restaurant; three courses to be chosen upon a la carte Menu proposed by the chef Mr Simone Bertaccini served with wine selected by our Sommelier
- Two tickets for the Uffizi Gallery, including reservation
- Vip amenities
- Through December 29th 2012 upon availability.
Firenze Card Experience Includes:
- Two night accommodation
- Buffet Breakfast
- Your preferred daily newspaper
- A rich welcome aperitif served in the Hotel Lounge Bar
- A “Firenze card” per person… what is it?
The Firenze Card is valid for 72 hours and provides you the admission to more than 30 museums, located in Florence. It entitles you to visit permanent collections, exhibitions and other activities held in these museums. You will avoid queues and booking limitations. Some of the museums you can visit: Uffi zi Gallery, Galleria dell’Accademia, Palazzo Vecchio museum, Santa Maria Novella museum and further 29 museums of Florentine area. You are also entitled to use public transports free of charge.
Exclusive amenities for booking with Macris Travel:
- Ice cream “tasting” in the Tower Bar
- Upgraded room at time of check-in when available
- Early check-in when available
- Late check-out when available